I suggest you ...

Amazon

My View should definitely go back to offering Amazon gift cards. They are way faster to get. I have yet to receive a reward within the "4-6 weeks" time frame that is stated.

568 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Patricia CannonPatricia Cannon shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Nancy RichardsonNancy Richardson shared a merged idea: stock more amazon gift cards  ·   · 
    kenneth perrierkenneth perrier shared a merged idea: Get more Amazon gift cards  ·   · 
    Marie PetersonMarie Peterson shared a merged idea: Make more Visa gift cards available. They always seem to be out of stock.  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Add more Amazon gift cards  ·   · 
    jacqueline tranjacqueline tran shared a merged idea: give more amazon gift cards please!  ·   · 

38 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • melissa shepmelissa shep commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also think they should definitely go back to e mailen us the codes for the gift cards its way faster then mailen them to us. it takes to long

• JJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Amazon and VISA gift cards as rewards, was the reason I joined this site over others. PLEASE BRING THEM BACK.

• Sheila DillonSheila Dillon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was the only reason I joined - don't shop at these other places and don't eat out. Other survey places of mine we get PayPal and amazon.com choices included. You need to update

• sgghsggh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Visa cards are not accepted in any of the Indian Online Shopping Web Sites. I think they are fraud.

• Anita PrzybyszAnita Przybysz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would agree with providing more options for Amazon gift cards. The smaller increments or up to or more $25.00 gift cards.

• kurt tearekurt teare commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with increasing the Amazon gift cards and decrasing the denomination amounts. They are so easy to get by email and satisfy the need for a quick reward. I don't have to wonder if a physical card will make it to me via snail mail or not.

• debbie marocchidebbie marocchi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm not quite sure how this site "runs out" of Amazon and Visa gift cards. I have never encountered this with any other site I belong to and I have joined quite a few. I don't know where the uploaded cards are because I have never seen any. It's like "Big Foot". People claim to have seen them, but they really don't exsist.

• Jordan MillerAdminJordan Miller (Admin, MyView) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi All,

We haven't stopped offering Amazon.com gift cards. We won't do that because those are members' favorite rewards (together with the prepaid VISA cards).

Those are available on the MyRewards section - until we run out of them. Then, of course we'd upload new ones in a couple of days. And so it goes. So, if those have not shown up at the time you've checked, simply check again later. When exactly?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/MyView-Surveys/17460850002

• Stacye HoggsStacye Hoggs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree I've been waiting for 2 weeks for amazon gift card. I'm not doing surveys for this site as often because there's never anything I want when it comes time to cash out. Amazon, paypal or visa pleassssssssssse!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sammi WaSammi Wa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really want the Amazon and Visa gift cards to come back! I saw both for a short period of time... but I did not have enough points to earn them... and now they are gone! Visa gift cards and Amazon gift cards are much more useful than some of the other gift cards offered. It would also be great if My View offered a ten dollar iTunes gift card.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base